| Across 1. A convex molding |
5. God of the Spoken Word
7. From pagan religion, the spirit that inhabits the body during one's life
8. The Sun God
10. Ramesses II's father
11. 'Prince of the city'; 'fourth prophet of Amun'
13. A symbol of protection, consisting of an image of a herdsmans roll of papyrus which he used as shelter
15. A low wall, usually around a roof or terrace
18. A caravan resthouse built of storage rooms for trade goods around a courtyard for the animals
| Down 1. Northern Aqaba beach resort |
2. The Sun God
3. Demon God of the Wine Press
4. An open court with arcades around the inner walls
6. Goddess of War and Funerals
9. According to religious legend (not ancient Egyptian) these are spirits created 2,000 years before Adam that can be either good or evil and can assume the form of animals, insects or humans
11. Designs that are created by inlaying small, colored pieces of glass, stone, tiles, etc., and often decorate walls or floors
12. group of decorated rock-cut tombs in Middle Egypt
14. An Islamic house or mansion
16. 1st Dynasty ruler whose name means 'the fighter'
17. Principal wife of Amenhotep III; sister of Anen
Who are we?
Tour Egypt aims to offer the ultimate Egyptian adventure and intimate knowledge about the country. We offer this unique experience in two ways, the first one is by organizing a tour and coming to Egypt for a visit, whether alone or in a group, and living it firsthand. The second way to experience Egypt is from the comfort of your own home: online.