| Across 1. (a) An Arabic bench. (b) A rectangular tomb of ancient Egyptian origin |
5. A Turkish title of governors, high- ranking army officers or powerful civilians
6. Goddess of Thebes
8. A semi-circular domed recess, most frequently at the east end of a church
9. A symbol of protection, consisting of an image of a herdsmans roll of papyrus which he used as shelter
11. The superstition that the envious glance of any passer-by, attracted by an immodest show of wealth, achievement or beauty, can harm or bewitch (2 wds.
12. The Child God
14. The book of "What is in the Netherworld".
18. Amun animal
19. Kindly God of the Desert
20. A necklace that has several rows of beads that gather into a counterweight at the back of the neck
| Down 2. The Great Destroyer |
3. Goddess Demoness of Birth
4. A building in the form of a long colonnaded hall
5. Ancient Cow Goddess
7. The Nine Great Osirian Gods
8. Tutankhamun's successor
9. The official seat, center of authority, jurisdiction, or office of a bishop
10. The Astral God
13. God of the Sea
15. Lady of Truth and Order
16. An Arabic word for a holy man or saint from any religion
17. God of Fertility
18. The Sun God
Who are we?
Tour Egypt aims to offer the ultimate Egyptian adventure and intimate knowledge about the country. We offer this unique experience in two ways, the first one is by organizing a tour and coming to Egypt for a visit, whether alone or in a group, and living it firsthand. The second way to experience Egypt is from the comfort of your own home: online.