A Brief on the Cairo International Conference Center
By Dr. Maged El-Bialy
It is the smallest of the halls with the capacity of 600 seats. This hall provides a functional combination that can systematically reduce it in size to units of 100 with mobile partitions. This division in varied seating configuration makes them well suited for a variety of smaller conferences and events. Each of the divided halls continues to be equipped with simultaneous interpretation in six languages, a mobile stage and a public address system.
Flexibility and convenience have been designed into this hall for many possible usage options.
- Total area: 1200 sq. m.
- Maximum capacity: 592
- Seats in rows with work desks: 296
- Stereophonic PA system
- Mobile Wireless microphones matched with PA system
- Simultaneous-interpreting system fully equipped for 6 languages.
- Computer controlled stereophonic conference system with aisle microphones.
- Professional film projectors for 16mm films.
- High intensity moveable slide projector for 35mm slides on screen.
- Special high intensity overhead projectors.
- Slide projector for slide on TV.
- Data show system.
- PC Viewer system.
- Color video projection system VHS and Umatic.
- Laser pointers.
- Screens available varying in size from 2m to 5m in diagonal for rear and front projection.
- S integrated interpreter booths accommodating 2 interpreters each.
- 2-radio and TV commentators booth integrated at lower level.
- Extensive lighting and sound control panels.
- Closed circuit TV system (not available in 100 combinations).
- Voting system (not available in 100 combinations).
- Discussion system.