A Brief on the Cairo International Conference Center
By Dr. Maged El-Bialy
It is the smallest of the halls with the capacity of 600 seats. This hall provides a functional combination that can systematically reduce it in size to units of 100 with mobile partitions. This division in varied seating configuration makes them well suited for a variety of smaller conferences and events. Each of the divided halls continues to be equipped with simultaneous interpretation in six languages, a mobile stage and a public address system.
Flexibility and convenience have been designed into this hall for many possible usage options.
- Total area: 1200 sq. m.
- Maximum capacity: 592
- Seats in rows with work desks: 296
- Stereophonic PA system
- Mobile Wireless microphones matched with PA system
- Simultaneous-interpreting system fully equipped for 6 languages.
- Computer controlled stereophonic conference system with aisle microphones.
- Professional film projectors for 16mm films.
- High intensity moveable slide projector for 35mm slides on screen.
- Special high intensity overhead projectors.
- Slide projector for slide on TV.
- Data show system.
- PC Viewer system.
- Color video projection system VHS and Umatic.
- Laser pointers.
- Screens available varying in size from 2m to 5m in diagonal for rear and front projection.
- S integrated interpreter booths accommodating 2 interpreters each.
- 2-radio and TV commentators booth integrated at lower level.
- Extensive lighting and sound control panels.
- Closed circuit TV system (not available in 100 combinations).
- Voting system (not available in 100 combinations).
- Discussion system.
Who are we?
Tour Egypt aims to offer the ultimate Egyptian adventure and intimate knowledge about the country. We offer this unique experience in two ways, the first one is by organizing a tour and coming to Egypt for a visit, whether alone or in a group, and living it firsthand. The second way to experience Egypt is from the comfort of your own home: online.