Egypts Minister of Tourism
Civil Aviation Authority of Egypt Adopts Upgrading Plan at Cairo International Airport
May 14, 1997
The Egyptian Civil Aviation Authority has recently adopted an upgrading/services plan at Cairo International Airport. The plan includes the following:
1) Enhancement of paging facilities in Terminal #3 (domestic flights).
2) Upgrading baggage claim services.
3) Expansion of Terminal #2 and establishment of electricity and air-conditioning supplies.
4) Preparation of Terminal #3 to serve 5000 domestic and international flights during heavy traffic hours, to exceed the capacity of all other airport and terminals.
5) The plan is set to meet with increasing demand on Egypt as a tourist destination.
Who are we?
Tour Egypt aims to offer the ultimate Egyptian adventure and intimate knowledge about the country. We offer this unique experience in two ways, the first one is by organizing a tour and coming to Egypt for a visit, whether alone or in a group, and living it firsthand. The second way to experience Egypt is from the comfort of your own home: online.