A spice and nut mixture that can be sprinkled on salads or pasta dishes, mixed with olive oil and brushed on pita or pizza dough, or coated on chicken or fish and then grilled. You can also take some great bread, dip it in olive oil, then in the Du'a.
1 cup rice
2 cups cubed pineapples
6 tablespoons butter
3/4 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup pineapple juice
1. Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
2. Boil rice.
3. Place 1/3 of rice in bottom of buttered baking dish.
4. Cover with half of the pineapple, half the brown sugar, and half of the butter.
5. Repeat with next 1/3 of rice and second half of pineapple, brown sugar and butter.
6. cover with last 1/3 of rice and pour over pineapple juice.
7. Bake covered for 30 minutes. Serve with cream.
Last Updated: June 6th, 2011