100 g dandelion flowers (Hindbeh)
40 g white onions
10 g garlic
20 ml olive oil
20 ml corn oil
1 g white pepper
2 g salt
4 slices onions, rings,crisp fried until golden brown
1. Boil the dandelion in water in a pot.
2. Heat oil in a skillet.
3. Toss in the garlic and onion and stir-fry until the raw smell of garlic is gone and the onion is light brown in colour.
4. Add the boiled dandelion and stir-dry till dry.
5. Transfer into a serving plate.
6. Serve topped with golden brown crisp fried onion rings.
Last Updated: June 7th, 2011