You Didn't Enter a Number of Servings! :)
1. Slice meat on a bias very thin. Then slice into julienne strips.
2. Mix together all the dry spices and sprinkle on top of the meat.
3. Add the oil and stir.
4. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
5. Heat a frying pan or wok. When hot add a little oil and heat.
6. When hot, add some of the meat to form a single layer, so it is not crowded in the pan
7. Continue to fry on the hottest heat possible, and turn the meat over so it cooks quite quickly. About 2 minutes.
8. Remove and place on a dish.
9. Repeat until all the meat is cooked.
10. Add to the pan the onions and tomatoes, cook for 1/2 minute. Add the already cooked meat. Mix completely. Serve, on bread with some tahina.
Last Updated: June 7th, 2011